-   -   Message Box Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295850-message-box-question.html)

ryan

Message Box Question

Is it possible to write code for a message box so that you can have multiple questions inside the box and a yes/no checkbox way to answer

Here is a rough idea of what I would like it to look like

Question1 yes n
Question2 yes n

Associated with each yes and no would be a check box that the user could select. Is this possible to do? If so could someone please help me with the code

Thank you in advance

Ryan

Juan Pablo González

Message Box Question

You want one message box that displays all the questions ? if so, no...
you'd have to use a Userform for that.

Juan Pablo González

"Ryan" wrote in message
Is it possible to write code for a message box so that you can have

multiple questions inside the box and a yes/no checkbox way to answer?

Here is a rough idea of what I would like it to look like:

Question1 yes no
Question2 yes no

Associated with each yes and no would be a check box that the user could

select. Is this possible to do? If so could someone please help me with
the code?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan

Rick B[_4_]

Message Box Question

I don't think this can be done with a message box, but you could certainly
create a pop-up form with an unbound text box and two check boxes. You
could then set the data in the unbound box using code. You could place a
second set of textbox and check boxes under that, then a third, etc.

Another way might be to use a continuous form and populate it with your
questions. This could be based off a query or code to limit which questions
display. This method would be more flexible if the number of questions
varies.

If you get rolling on this idea and need help, just post more specific
questions and I'm sure we can help ya out.

Rick B

"Ryan" wrote in message
Is it possible to write code for a message box so that you can have multiple
questions inside the box and a yes/no checkbox way to answer?

Here is a rough idea of what I would like it to look like:

Question1 yes no
Question2 yes no

Associated with each yes and no would be a check box that the user could
select. Is this possible to do? If so could someone please help me with
the code?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Message Box Question

You can't do it with a MsgBox, but you could either create a userform, or
put the questions on a worksheet and add a checkbox there for, or option
buttons.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ryan" wrote in message
Is it possible to write code for a message box so that you can have

multiple questions inside the box and a yes/no checkbox way to answer?

Here is a rough idea of what I would like it to look like:

Question1 yes no
Question2 yes no

Associated with each yes and no would be a check box that the user could

select. Is this possible to do? If so could someone please help me with
the code?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan

ryan

Message Box Question

Thanks for the answer. I will now create a userform. You were very helpfu

Ryan