-   -   Outlook AutoSignature (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295751-outlook-autosignature.html)

Andrew[_40_]

Outlook AutoSignature

Ladies & Gents,

How do I include the Outlook AutoSignature in an email created from an Excel
Macro? I have the signature set up to be "added to the end of new
messages", but this feature does not work when creating & sending emails
from Excel. I've tried updating the code suggested to create emails with
attachments & categories, but I cannot seem to manage it.

Thanks In Advance
Andrew

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

Outlook AutoSignature