-   -   Funny function problem with add-ins... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295744-funny-function-problem-add-ins.html)

Bura Tino

Funny function problem with add-ins...

Hi,

I have an add-in which has worksheets in it, which are templates that I copy
out. Now, I also have a function

Function stupid() As Double
stupid = 5
End Function

and one of the cells in the worksheet-to-be-copied-out says =stupid()

Unfortunately, when the spreadsheet is copied out of the add-in, that cells
now says #NAME?. If I double-click into and press Enter, in goes back to
"5". Is there a way to avoid this problem?

Thanks,

Bura

Bura Tino

"Bura Tino" wrote in message
Hi,

I have an add-in which has worksheets in it, which are templates that I

copy
out. Now, I also have a function

Function stupid() As Double
stupid = 5
End Function

and one of the cells in the worksheet-to-be-copied-out says =stupid()

Unfortunately, when the spreadsheet is copied out of the add-in, that

cells
now says #NAME?. If I double-click into and press Enter, in goes back to
"5". Is there a way to avoid this problem?

Now just wondering if anyone else has had this problem...

Thanks,

Bura