-   -   storing global macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295733-storing-global-macros.html)

Halski

storing global macros

Hi

I am relatively new to this.... In Word I can store Macros and toolbars in
Global templates so that I can use them with any document. How do I go
about this in excel?

Robin Hammond[_2_]

storing global macros

Put them in a file called Personal.xls and save it to the xlstart folder
(somewhere in your office application folder). It will open as a hidden file
whenever you open Excel.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com