-   -   E-MAIL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295677-e-mail.html)

ronbo

E-MAIL

I am trying to create a macro that will automatically
send an excel file (as an atttachment) to an address on
sheet 1.
If I used FileSendToMailRecipent As Attachment, it
works great in setting up the open file to be e-mailed.
But, I have not come up with a way to get e-mail address
in the open workbook into the "To:" box/line. If I click
on the e-mail address in the open workbook it brings up a
dialog box that has the "To:" correct with the e-mail
address, but I have to manually enter the file name. Any
ideas are very much appreciated.

Ron de Bruin

E-MAIL

Hi RONBO