Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros i xla-files get incorrect path

I've made an Excel-sheet, added a toolbar with buttons which ar
assigned to macros in the Excel-sheet. Then I save it as an Excel-Addi
(xla). When I look at it, there is just the macro name assigned to th
button. But, when I send the XLA-file to an associate and he puts it i
his XLSTART-folder, the macros assigned are no longer just the macr
name. Instead ther is a path and filename which is the XLSTART-folde
in my PC.

How do I get rid of the path?

Regards Roff