-   -   Excel Conditional statement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295587-excel-conditional-statement.html)

ron

Excel Conditional statement

How can I use the conditional statement in Excel so that
the result is a clip art picture or drawing.

Here is what I have now for my cell in Excel
=IF($C$3="100","Correct","Try again")

I would like to replace the words 'Correct' and 'Try again'
with an image instead of the text.

Thanks,
Ron

Frank Kabel

Excel Conditional statement

Hi Ron
not possible with formulas. this would require VBA

--
Regards
Frank Kabel