-   -   Mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295422-mouse-scroll-wheel-doesnt-work-vba.html)

Steve Brecher

Mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in VBA

New system: XP Pro, Excel 2003, VB 6.3; Office updates applied. The scroll
wheel of the Dell USB Optical Mouse doesn't work to scroll VBA source code.
It works everywhere else, including on Excel worksheets.

--
For mail, please use my surname where indicated:
(Steve Brecher)

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in VBA

I found this tool called VBScroll which does it for me - nothing else
worked, including the Intellipoint 4.12 drivers.

"Steve Brecher" <see.signature@end wrote in message
New system: XP Pro, Excel 2003, VB 6.3; Office updates applied. The

scroll
wheel of the Dell USB Optical Mouse doesn't work to scroll VBA source

code.
It works everywhere else, including on Excel worksheets.

--
For mail, please use my surname where indicated:
(Steve Brecher)

Dave Peterson[_3_]

Mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in VBA

Here's a link:
http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

And a lot of people have posted that this works for them:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html