-   -   Getting data into Access (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295409-getting-data-into-access.html)

BrianC

Getting data into Access

I have an existing Access DB that contains a number of
tables. I want to get the data from Excel to specific
fields in these existing tables automatically when it is
entered in Excel. How do I do this?

I have an Excel worksheet with three columns of data. The
user enters the data in Excel via a Userform and clicks
FINISH when complete and I execute a number of macros to
generate some data. I then need this data to go into
Access.

Ron de Bruin

Getting data into Access

Look here Brian