-   -   Question about the .move option (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295366-question-about-move-option.html)

TyeJae[_4_]

Question about the .move option

When a certain button is clicked I would like to move the combo box o
my form to a different location. Can someone give me an example of ho
to do this so I can play around with it and tailor it to my form.

Thanks,
TyeJa

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Question about the .move option

Here's some sample code

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim oOLE As OLEObject

Set oOLE = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("Combobox1")
With oOLE
.Left = 200
.Top = 100
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"TyeJae " wrote in message
When a certain button is clicked I would like to move the combo box on
my form to a different location. Can someone give me an example of how
to do this so I can play around with it and tailor it to my form.

Thanks,
TyeJae

---

TyeJae[_5_]

Question about the .move option

I have been playing around with this for a while and I just can no
figure out the format

TyeJae[_6_]

Question about the .move option

Thanks, that works great.