Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Can't seem to work right

Hello,
have userform with two Option buttons and two command
buttons one for OK and Cancel.
Here's the code for the OK button:
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

' Dim MyButtons As Object

If OptionButton1.Value = True Then
Sheets("ZSDQT002LATEST").PrintPreview
UserForm1.Hide
ElseIf OptionButton2.Value = True Then
Application.GetSaveAsFilename
When I select the Print Preview option and click OK it
goes to Print Preview, but the Userform doesn't close and
can't close it and excel gets stuck. So I have to End
program. Does anyone have idea why this is happening.
Thanks,
Juan