Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Format Cell - first letter upper case

Is there a way to format a cell so that when I type in "john" it wil
display as "John"
Or if I type in "jOhN" it will display as "John"
The PROPER function works if I refernce it to another cell.

I also want to format a cell to display a Canadian Postal Code so tha
when I type "v9t5t1" it will display as "V9T 5T1" with a space betwee
the T and the 5.

Thank you