-   -   Hiding a sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295277-hiding-sheet.html)

JAmes L

Hiding a sheet

Hello

I once read somewhere you can 'double' hide as sheet so that it can't be seen within a workbook. How do you do this

Thanks in advance
James

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Hiding a sheet

Hi James,

You set it's visible property to xlVeryHidden, like so

ACtiveSheet.Visible = xlVeryHidden

It is re-instated from VBA with = True as normal, but it can't be unhidden
in Excel.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips