-   -   VBA: How to detect whether two cells are currently merged (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295248-vba-how-detect-whether-two-cells-currently-merged.html)

Lazer

VBA: How to detect whether two cells are currently merged

Using VBA, how can I determine whether two cells (let's say F8 and F9
for example) are currently merged?

Thanks!
Elieze

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to detect whether two cells are currently merged

Range("F8").merge.address<Range("F8").address

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Lazer " wrote in message
Using VBA, how can I determine whether two cells (let's say F8 and F9.
for example) are currently merged?

Thanks!
Eliezer

---

Bob Phillips[_6_]

How to detect whether two cells are currently merged

Sorry, should be

Range("F8").mergearea.address<Range("F8").address

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Lazer " wrote in message
Using VBA, how can I determine whether two cells (let's say F8 and F9.
for example) are currently merged?

Thanks!
Eliezer

---

TH[_3_]

VBA: How to detect whether two cells are currently merged

Go to Excel HELP and type
mergecells property
In the Answer Wizard section.

TH

Cells(ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Row + 1, ActiveCell.Column).Select

On 4/15/04 15:40, in article , "Lazer "
wrote:

Using VBA, how can I determine whether two cells (let's say F8 and F9.
for example) are currently merged?

Thanks!
Eliezer

---