Me.Frame1.OptionButton1.Value = False
Me.Frame1.OptionButton2.Value = False
Me.Frame1.OptionButton1.Enabled = False
Me.Frame1.OptionButton2.Enabled = False
End If
End With

Tom Ogilvy

"Steve" wrote in message
I have checkboxJL if it is on it has a value of JL. I then have 2

optionbuttons that are used also. If the checkbox is flase I want to make
sure that the user cannot click and turn on either one of the optionbuttons.
the optionsbuttons are within a frame. Currently right now the user could
turn on one of the option buttons weather the checkbox is true or false. How
do you code to make this happen? TIA

With Me.checkboxJL
If Me.checkboxJL.value = True Then
strJL = "JL"
Else
Me.checkboxJL = False
End If
End With
If obReqJL = True Then strJLtype = Required
If obOptJL = True Then strJLtype = Optional

steve

Checkbox with OPtion buttons

as always thanks tom