-   -   please advice (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295192-please-advice.html)

Waleed Hanafy

please advice

Sorry for disturbing you, I'm new in EXCEL and I want to make a sheet that do the following function

Compare between the dates entered in some cells and date of the today each time we open the sheet
If the date of any one of these cells equal the date of today it copies some cells from the same row to another sheet in the same file and show sheet
Sorry again for disturbing you but if you please if any one can help please replay, thank

Frank Kabel

please advice

Hi
have a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Waleed Hanafy wrote:
Sorry for disturbing you, I'm new in EXCEL and I want to make a sheet
that do the following function:

Compare between the dates entered in some cells and date of the today
each time we open the sheet,
If the date of any one of these cells equal the date of today it
copies some cells from the same row to another sheet in the same file
and show sheet, Sorry again for disturbing you but if you please if
any one can help please replay, thanks