-   -   creating a e-mail macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295151-creating-e-mail-macro.html)

Brian Dennis

creating a e-mail macro

Is is possible to create a macro to automatically e-mail
an Excel worksheet? I know there is a shortcut button
that does this, but I need to build it into a macro.

Gord Dibben

creating a e-mail macro

Brian

Ron de Bruin has done all the work for you.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

While you're there, download his Sendmail Add-in.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:54:06 -0700, "Brian Dennis"
wrote:

Is is possible to create a macro to automatically e-mail
an Excel worksheet? I know there is a shortcut button
that does this, but I need to build it into a macro.

Brian

creating a e-mail macro

Hey thanks for your help. That did work, but it wasn't
exactly what I was looking for. It did help me to find a
sample code somewhere on the MS page that did exactly what
I needed.

Thanks!

.