I have 2 pivot tables each w/ a list box (page list box).

What I want to do is make selection on Pivot Table #1 list box an
Pivot Table #2 automatically update w/ selection made in Pivot Tabl
#1.

Any ideas? Validation is not possible on pivot tables

BrianB

Pivot Tables and list boxes

Do you mean the normal pivot table Page *DropDown* ?

If so, this does not trigger the Worksheet_Change event, so we have t
find another way of running the macro (a button or whatever). Thi
example uses a double click in the worksheet and assumes that both Pag
cells are range B2. Change this to suit.

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Excel.Range
Cancel As Boolean)
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B2").Value
ActiveSheet.Range("B2").Value
End Sub