-   -   Use the .NET Library in VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295041-use-net-library-vba.html)

Thomas Wieser

Use the .NET Library in VBA?

Hi,

is it possible to use the .NET library in VBA directly? I need a quite
good library for imaging functions, and I think it would be the best way
to use a installed .NET platform.

Anyone experience with calling .NET in VBA?

Regards, Thomas

patrick molloy

Use the .NET Library in VBA?

Do it by starting a .Net application from where you can
instantiate Excel and manipulate Excel's object library

Patrck Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

.