-   -   Script or Tool to Update Excel Links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294995-script-tool-update-excel-links.html)

Just_Buy

Script or Tool to Update Excel Links

We are moving over 500 linked Excel files to a new server, so I'm
looking for script or tool that can be executed to update the links
automatically.

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Script or Tool to Update Excel Links

Not sure that this utility updates links but take a look at Bill Manville's
Findlink utility
http://www.BMSLtd.ie on the MVP page

--

HTH