-   -   Range("rng").calculate causing problems? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294960-re-range-rng-calculate-causing-problems.html)

Charles Williams

Range("rng").calculate causing problems?

Hi David,

works Ok for me.

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel Version 2 now available.
www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm

"David" wrote in message
Greetings to you all and thanks in advance for your help.
While running a For...Next loop I am calculating a specified range on each

pass. There are other cells on the sheet that are dependants of the
calculated range that are not being calculated during the loop. When the
loop finishes and the macro ends, the above mentioned dependant CELLS WILL
NOT UPDATE with either F9 or setting calculation back to automatic (they
will update if I click on the formula bar as if to edit each cell and then
hit return)
Is this due to a bug in Excel 97 or am I missing a trick here?
Thanks again