-   -   Range("rng").calculate causing problems? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294940-re-range-rng-calculate-causing-problems.html)

Frank Kabel

Range("rng").calculate causing problems?

Hi David
what formula do you have in the other cells? Is it a userdefined
functionß

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

David wrote:
Greetings to you all and thanks in advance for your help.
While running a For...Next loop I am calculating a specified range on
each pass. There are other cells on the sheet that are dependants of
the calculated range that are not being calculated during the loop.
When the loop finishes and the macro ends, the above mentioned
dependant CELLS WILL NOT UPDATE with either F9 or setting calculation
back to automatic (they will update if I click on the formula bar as
if to edit each cell and then hit return) Is this due to a bug in
Excel 97 or am I missing a trick here?
Thanks again