-   -   Date Selection Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294903-date-selection-userform.html)

Archie[_2_]

Date Selection Userform

Hi,

I would like to use a 'Date Selection' userform in a VBA code
It should be possible to select the Month/Year and the Day,

Does anybody have such a userform for me?

Lotus Notes users would know exactly what I mean.

Archie

Patrick Molloy[_4_]

Date Selection Userform

There's a DateTimePicker control that allows you to pick a date from a
calendar control. With the userform in design, right click the tools menu
and select more controls, then browse for the datetime picker control

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP
"Archie" wrote in message

I would like to use a 'Date Selection' userform in a VBA code
It should be possible to select the Month/Year and the Day,

Does anybody have such a userform for me?

Lotus Notes users would know exactly what I mean.

Archie

David Prout

Date Selection Userform

There is just what you want with very clear instructions here

http://www.fontstuff.com/downloads/index.htm

David P