-   -   ASAP Utilities - free!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294818-asap-utilities-free.html)

Mildred

ASAP Utilities - free!!

I'm not sure if any of you have seen or used these set of utilities,
but they're quite useful. Visit http://www.asap-utilities.com/ and
check them out. It's free!! I'm not getting anything in return, just
to keep things clear, but it's really worth looking into since many of
the problems I see people having on this site can be easily taken care
of or helped by using this add-in. The site is a bit 'busy' sort of
speak and it's slow, but I'd recommend checking out the ASAP utility
add in.
Have fun and let me know if there are any other sites as such!

Thanks,
Mildred

Chip Pearson

ASAP Utilities - free!!

Mildred,

You might also be interested in the MZ Tools add-in for the VBA
Editor. See http://www.mztools.com/ for details.

om...