-   -   Sometimes macro does not run (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294783-sometimes-macro-does-not-run.html)

P. Dileepan[_2_]

Sometimes macro does not run

Hi:

I have user form with couple of RefEdit controls, two
sets of option controls, and a couple check boxes.

The code works fine usually. I fill the user form with
data and click OK and the code generates desired output.
If I click Cancel the code stops execution.

But sometimes it does not work. Here is what happens.
After I fill the form with data I press OK, but nothing
happens. Then I try clicking Cancel, and that does not
work either. Then if click the Excel book icon from the
taskbar, a RefEdit window appears floating outside the
form with a cell address that I pointed to when filling
one of the Refedit fields. Then, I have close the
floating window and go to VBEditor and break the code
execution. It looks like the problem is with the focus
not returning to the form, but I am not sure.

I appreciate the fantastic help I received today from
this group. I thabk you in advance for helping me with
this problem.

-- Dileepan

Vasant Nanavati

Sometimes macro does not run

Unfortunately, RefEdit is a very buggy control.

If it is in a frame, try moving it out of the frame as the bugginess seems
to be exacerbated by the frame.

--

Vasant

"P. Dileepan" wrote in message
[...]

P. Dileepan[_3_]

Sometimes macro does not run

But sometimes it does not work. Here is what happens.
After I fill the form with data I press OK, but nothing
happens.

I have figured out the problem, there were
a few controls hiding behind the one's I had.
After removing I have not had the problem.

-- Dileepan