-   -   conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/294755-conditional-formatting.html)

Olaf

conditional formatting

I have made a calendar and I would like to have the font color of the dates
that are older than today change using conditional formatting.

How doI do this?

OLaf

Bob Phillips[_6_]

conditional formatting

Select all the date cells, say B2:M32, and use a formula of

=B2<TODAY()

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Olaf" wrote in message
I have made a calendar and I would like to have the font color of the

dates
that are older than today change using conditional formatting.

How doI do this?

OLaf

Frank Kabel

conditional formatting

Hi Olaf
- select the cells (assume you start with A1 as upper left cell)
- goto the conditional format dialog and enter the formula
=A1<TODAY()
- apply your format (change A1 if required to the upper left cell of
your selection)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Olaf wrote:
I have made a calendar and I would like to have the font color of the
dates that are older than today change using conditional formatting.

How doI do this?

OLaf

Olaf

conditional formatting