-   -   Macro: stop recording toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293487-macro-stop-recording-toolbar.html)

Rob F[_2_]

Macro: stop recording toolbar

I'd just found how to create a macro, but then the stop
recording toolbar was greyed out, a time error message
appeared, and something about group box. Then the stop
recording toolbar no longer appears, How do I get it back?

Greg Wilson[_4_]

Macro: stop recording toolbar

1) Right click any toolbar
2) Select Customize
3) Select Toolbars tab
4) Select Stop Recording from the toolbars list.

Regards,
Greg

.