-   -   Opening and closing workbook with VBA... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293470-opening-closing-workbook-vba.html)

Trevor[_4_]

Opening and closing workbook with VBA...

Hello all,

I have a workbook (workbook 1) in which I am performing a
vlookup calculation using another workbook (workbook 2).
In the macro, I want to open workbook 2, perform the
calculation, and then close workbook 2. Anyone have any
ideas?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor

Harald Staff

Opening and closing workbook with VBA...

Hi Trevor

Start by recording a macro while doing it and see what it gives you.

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.