-   -   How to aggregate in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293413-how-aggregate-excel.html)

Frank Krogh

How to aggregate in Excel?

I need a method to aggregate in order to retrieve the existence of two or
more rows that have equal values in selected columns.

In this example (i.e aggregate on column1, 2 and 3), I want to retrieve row
no. 1 and 3.

c1 c2 c3 ... cN
1 3 5 ...
1 3 7 ...
1 3 5 ...
2 3 7 ...

Is it possible to do this in Excel - without specifying predefined criteria
values?

Thanks for any suggestions

Frank Krogh

Frank Kabel