-   -   Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293266-buttons.html)

Gary Thomson[_4_]

Buttons

Hi,

not sure if this is the correct forum, but here goes
anyway:

I have a Macro which works on a particular sheet. In that
sheet I want to put a "button", so that when the user
clicks on that button, the macro is invoked.

How do I "draw" the button, and how do I assign the macro
to it??

Many Thanks,

Gary Thomson.

Tina

Buttons

Gar
on forms toolbar there is "button" icon (light grey rectangle) which you can drag to required cell then right click mouse and assign macro to it

Tin

Gord Dibben

Buttons

Gary

You can also make a clickable button out of almost anything and assign a macro
to it.

Text box with text, Word Art object, drawing objects, an inserted graphic.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Gary