-   -   New macro user query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293219-new-macro-user-query.html)

Ja

New macro user query

I am new at doing custom macros and would like to know if someone can help
with the following issue I have.
I would like to create a macro which goes to column A of that current row,
makes the data in that cell strikethrough, then goes to column D and inserts
the current date.

Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for any help
Jason

Tom Ogilvy

New macro user query

go to File=Open and click the tools dropdown. Select Find and see if there
are any conditions there that would cause you not to find your file.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ja" <jason wrote in message ...
I am new at doing custom macros and would like to know if someone can help
with the following issue I have.
I would like to create a macro which goes to column A of that current row,
makes the data in that cell strikethrough, then goes to column D and

inserts
the current date.

Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for any help
Jason

Ron de Bruin

New macro user query

Try this jason

Sub test()
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "D").Value = Format(Now, "yy-mm-dd")
Cells(ActiveCell.Row, "A").Font.Strikethrough = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003)
www.rondebruin.nl