-   -   object library invalid (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293188-object-library-invalid.html)

succhu

object library invalid

hi,

I have an excel application with VB bas and cls modules behind it. It was working fine until I editted it and all of a sudden I am getting the error message "OBJECT LIBRARY INVALID OR CONTAINS REFERENCES TO OBJECT DEFINITIONS THAT COULD NOT BE FOUND". I checked the references and it looks fine and its not missing any reference ( I didn't change anything from the working version). I am not sure what's causing this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated