-   -   Problems with Excel XP SP2 and Acrobat Distiller (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/293173-problems-excel-xp-sp2-acrobat-distiller.html)

Kevin Hammond

Problems with Excel XP SP2 and Acrobat Distiller

We have a VS.NET app that creates an Excel spreadsheet and then prints it to
a PDF file. We recently tried to migrate it to a different computer runing.

The first computer has Excel XP SP1 installed.

When we run it on the new computer with Excel XP SP2, the file sizes are
different and Acrobat has problems printing the file. Acrobat lines up the
legends incorrectly on some of the charts.

Does anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thank You,
Kevin Hammond