-   -   Macro interruption (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292998-macro-interruption.html)

Steve Farrar

Macro interruption

All of a sudden I am getting messages that my procedure has been
interrupted- the same message as if I had hit the Ctrl-Break key- on
all my macros.

The procedure will run a couple steps then the message will pop up.

Any ideas?

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Macro interruption

Have you got SendKeys or Debug.Assert anywhere in the code?

om...