-   -   Sorting in VBA and VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292962-sorting-vba-vbulletin.html)

Howard Kaikow

Sorting in VBA and VB

I guess that 29 Feb is an odd day on which to have a birth announcement.

Up until a few years ago, I used to commit the sin of recommending that
folkes use WordBasic.SortArray for sorting, well a number of years ago, I
started some investigations and had an epiphany.

Along the way, I also noticed that we can do better than use Excel's
built-in sort,

So here's the birth announcement of a program that I finally completed. It
is useful in
determining a better way to sort in VB/VBA.

I posted the program and documentation at
http://www.standards.com/Sorting/Sor...scription.html

Code is also posted for most of the sorting routines.

--
http://www.standards.com/; See Howard Kaikow's web site.