-   -   Trapping key pressed in a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292898-trapping-key-pressed-worksheet.html)

John[_35_]

Trapping key pressed in a worksheet

How can one trap when a key is pressed in a particular worksheet? I
would like to stop a user from entering data in a particular worksheet
but do not want to protect the worksheet because I don't like the ugly
message that pops up when a worksheet is protected. Or is there way I
can get rid of the ugly message?

Thank you
John

Vasant Nanavati

Trapping key pressed in a worksheet

Unfortunately there is no KeyPress event for a worksheet.

Possibly the best way to do what you want would be to set the
EnableSelection property of the worksheet to xlUnlockedCells or
xlNoSelection.

--

Vasant

om...