-   -   A control that does not scroll with worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292897-control-does-not-scroll-worksheet.html)

John[_35_]

A control that does not scroll with worksheet

I would like to put a control on the right side of the worksheet and
if the user scrolls up and down this control should remain stationary.
My main interest is to show some reference information while the user
is entering data so the control can take the form of a label, textbox,
comment etc. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

John

Vasant Nanavati

A control that does not scroll with worksheet

You can place the control either (1) within a frozen pane or (2) on a
floating toolbar.

--

Vasant

"John" wrote in message
om...
I would like to put a control on the right side of the worksheet and
if the user scrolls up and down this control should remain stationary.
My main interest is to show some reference information while the user
is entering data so the control can take the form of a label, textbox,
comment etc. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

John

Olly[_4_]

A control that does not scroll with worksheet

Or a modeless userform?

--
Olly

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message
You can place the control either (1) within a frozen pane or (2) on a
floating toolbar.

"John" wrote in message
om...
I would like to put a control on the right side of the worksheet and
if the user scrolls up and down this control should remain stationary.
My main interest is to show some reference information while the user
is entering data so the control can take the form of a label, textbox,
comment etc. Is there a way to do this?

John[_35_]

A control that does not scroll with worksheet

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed

John

"Olly" wrote in message ...
Or a modeless userform?

--
Olly

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com wrote in message
You can place the control either (1) within a frozen pane or (2) on a
floating toolbar.

om...