-   -   importing Excell data into Outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292676-importing-excell-data-into-outlook.html)

Merv Norton

importing Excell data into Outlook

I am trying to import data from Excell 2003 into Outlook 2003. I get the
following error message:

The Microsoft Excell file ;E:\My Files\Military\1st Brigade\Combined
Database.xls"has no named ranges. Use Microsoft Excell to name the range of
data you want to import."

How do I do this?

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

importing Excell data into Outlook

Merv

In Excel, select the range that contains the data that you want to import.
Under the Insert menu, choose Name. You can enter a name for your range
that Outlook will then recognize.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel