-   -   Highlight the entire row of a selected cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292557-highlight-entire-row-selected-cell.html)

Kerrick Sawyers

Highlight the entire row of a selected cell

Good afternoon everyone!

Hoping that someone can assist me with something. I was
wondering if there is a way that I can setup my Excel to
highlight the entire row of a selected cell. Would I have
to write some kind of macro to achieve this. I would
appreciate any help that someone could provide to me.

Kindest regards,

Kerrick

Frank Kabel

Highlight the entire row of a selected cell

Hi Kerrick
see your other post

--
Regards