-   -   pastespecial (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292388-pastespecial.html)

Claude

pastespecial

Hi all
I use a macro to copy cells with pastespecial from one
sheet to another. Is there a way to get rid of
the "highlighting" around the copied cells on the first
sheet (other than selecting a cell on the first sheet and
using sendkeys {ESC} to get excel out of copy mode)?

papou[_7_]

pastespecial

Hello Claude
Application.CutCopyMode = False

HTH
Regards
Pascal

"Claude" a écrit dans le message de
Hi all
I use a macro to copy cells with pastespecial from one
sheet to another. Is there a way to get rid of
the "highlighting" around the copied cells on the first
sheet (other than selecting a cell on the first sheet and
using sendkeys {ESC} to get excel out of copy mode)?

Serkan[_3_]

pastespecial

Add these 2 lines in your macro:

Application.CutCopyMode=False