-   -   Max WorksheetFunction (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292202-max-worksheetfunction.html)

solo

Max WorksheetFunction

I have a sub that looks like the one below but it gives me an error when I try to run it, it compiles fine and I cannot seem to know whats wrong

sub FindMax(

Dim VarMaxVal As Varian
VarMaxVal =
Dim myRange As Rang

Set myRange = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("T7:T64"
VarMaxVal= Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(myRange

End Sub

Frank Kabel

Max WorksheetFunction

Hi
this works fine for me. what error did you get?
does the sheet 'sheet1' exist??

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

solo wrote:
I have a sub that looks like the one below but it gives me an error
when I try to run it, it compiles fine and I cannot seem to know
whats wrong.

sub FindMax()

Dim VarMaxVal As Variant
VarMaxVal = 0
Dim myRange As Range

Set myRange = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("T7:T64")
VarMaxVal= Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(myRange)

End Sub

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Max WorksheetFunction

Is t7:T64 all numeric, or is there some text in there?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"solo" wrote in message
I have a sub that looks like the one below but it gives me an error when I

try to run it, it compiles fine and I cannot seem to know whats wrong.

sub FindMax()

Dim VarMaxVal As Variant
VarMaxVal = 0
Dim myRange As Range

Set myRange = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("T7:T64")
VarMaxVal= Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(myRange)

End Sub

solo

Max WorksheetFunction

Thank you guys for your replies but the problem was that I declared it as a Range and was trying to "=" to a Worksheet, big heriarchichal no, no it seems I just took the worksheets part out and it worked fine

Until next question.....

Ko Vijn[_3_]

Max WorksheetFunction

procedure works fine with me, even with text in the given range

"Bob Phillips" schreef in bericht