-   -   UserForm Events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/292175-userform-events.html)

Nigel[_6_]

UserForm Events

Hi All

I have two user forms that can be toggled by using userform.show and
userform.hide. I require both to remain in memory so I do not unload them
after using userform.show.

My question - is there an event that is triggered when a userform is either
shown or hidden? Or is there a way I can create this with code?

TIA
Cheers
Nigel

Ron de Bruin