-   -   Shell to MSAccess (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291741-shell-msaccess.html)

Charles

Shell to MSAccess

Hi my original file was built in Excel 97 we have now
moved to Excel 2002, now the code that shell to Access
wont work.
the error I get is that the database is not recognized
the Database has been converted, has anybody had this
problem before if so can you please help. I am using the
code below which worked ok in excel 97.
Charles.

Public Const DatabasePath = "S:\Vqship1\VinTracking.mdb"
Public Const DatabasePath2 = "MSACCESS.EXE S:\Vqship1
\VinTracking.mdb"

netAccess = Shell(DatabasePath2, vbMaximizedFocus)
Set objAccess = GetObject(DatabasePath)