Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default 'Pulling' rows into sheets

I have a lot of individual sheets, approx. 40, that are
used to store delivery information for customers (these
sheets contain many entries). When a delivery becomes
overdue, the cell will turn red because of conditional
formatting. Unfortunately I need to scroll through each
sheet everyday to see what is overdue.

Can somebody please tell me how to 'pull' entire rows from
the individual worksheets into an 'overview' sheet so that
the overview shows all overdue deliveries from all
customers. Is a macro the way to go? I have tried using
functions but I can't make it work.

All help is greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I would probably add a summary sheet, then have a macro go
through each sheet looking for the late items.

Food for thought:
Place an icon on your summary page to execute your macro.
Place a link on each item to jump to the detail sheet(and
back).