-   -   object model diagram (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291547-object-model-diagram.html)

Chris Wold

object model diagram

Does anyone know where I can get an object model diagram
for everything I can program in VBA in Excel? Thank you.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

object model diagram

Chris,

Look up Microsoft Excel Objects in VBA Help. It will take you to a top level
diagram, and you can work down it.

If you want a table-top reference, get John Green's Excel 2003 VBA
Programmer's Reference Manual.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chris Wold" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get an object model diagram
for everything I can program in VBA in Excel? Thank you.

jaf

object model diagram

Hi Chris,
It's on MS website and in Excel help. Deeply burried of course.

--
John
johnf 202 at hotmail dot com