-   -   Can Page Setup values be controlled with VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291374-can-page-setup-values-controlled-vba.html)

TBA[_2_]

Can Page Setup values be controlled with VBA?

My Network Administrator where I work asked me if I could put the date that
a worksheet was last changed in the footer of a printout. I don't work with
print settings with VBA at all, so I'm a little unsure here. Similarly, can
this be done in MS Word?

TIA

-gk-

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Can Page Setup values be controlled with VBA?

Using Excel

Put this code in the Thisworkbook code module

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Document last saved on " & _
Format(ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("L ast Save Time"), _
"dd mmm yyyy")
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"TBA" wrote in message
My Network Administrator where I work asked me if I could put the date

that
a worksheet was last changed in the footer of a printout. I don't work

with
print settings with VBA at all, so I'm a little unsure here. Similarly,

can
this be done in MS Word?

TIA

-gk-

TBA[_2_]

Can Page Setup values be controlled with VBA?

Beautiful! Thanks Bob!

-gk-

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Using Excel

Put this code in the Thisworkbook code module

With ActiveSheet
.PageSetup.RightFooter = "Document last saved on " & _
Format(ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("L ast Save Time"),

_
"dd mmm yyyy")
End With

HTH