-   -   Format Chart's Y-axis . Urgent (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291365-format-charts-y-axis-urgent.html)

Gin Lye

Format Chart's Y-axis . Urgent

Does anyone know to format the Y-axis value during vb run-time
I use vb6 to generate the Chart on Excel sheet and now i wan to format the Y-axis value
This is because my Y-axis value is in Percentage value and the autoscalling value will more than 100% value

Any help will be appreciated and thax in advance

Gin Lye.

Frank Kabel

Format Chart's Y-axis . Urgent

Hi Gin
try something like:

With ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue)
.MinimumScale = 0
.MaximumScale = 1
End With

Frank

Gin Lye wrote:
Does anyone know to format the Y-axis value during vb run-time.
I use vb6 to generate the Chart on Excel sheet and now i wan to
format the Y-axis value.
This is because my Y-axis value is in Percentage value and the
autoscalling value will more than 100% value.

Any help will be appreciated and thax in advance.

Gin Lye.

Gin Lye

Format Chart's Y-axis . Urgent

Hi Frank
i tried this before
the problem is, it can only run one-time
After that, error occur
How to deal it

Gin Lye.