-   -   Editing Addins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291339-editing-addins.html)

PO

Editing Addins

I'm working on an Addin in Excel 2000 which has a worksheet to be used as a
template (I have already saved the workbook as an addin).
I now want to edit some details in that worksheet.

Is there any way to edit worksheets in an addin?

Regards
PO

Ron de Bruin

Editing Addins

Hi Po

Select the Thisworkbook module of the Add-in in the VBA editor and press F4 to get the properties window

You see "IsAddin" in the list
Set it to false

--
Regards Ron de Bruin