-   -   Excel VBA data export (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291269-excel-vba-data-export.html)

Robin Jootun

Excel VBA data export

Help!
How can I transfer data from an Excel Spreadsheet to an
Access database using Excel VBA.

Many thanks

Nick Cranham

Excel VBA data export

Robin,
You can do it the other way and link your Access DB to the Excel file.

NickHK

"Robin Jootun" wrote in message
Help!
How can I transfer data from an Excel Spreadsheet to an
Access database using Excel VBA.

Many thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Excel VBA data export

Check out Mr. Erlandsen's site for sample code:
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/vba/adodao/

Tom Ogilvy

"Robin Jootun" wrote in message
Help!
How can I transfer data from an Excel Spreadsheet to an
Access database using Excel VBA.

Many thanks

Andy Wiggins[_3_]

Excel VBA data export

This might be a help for getting data to and from Excel and Access: It
includes examples of using variables in SQL queries.
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/sql.html

Or you can get there from the "Excel with Access Databases" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

It demonstrates how to use SQL in Excel's VBA to:

* create a database,
* create a table and add data to it,
* select data from a table,
* delete a table,
* delete a database.

DAO and ADO files available.

You can also download the demonstration file called "excelsql.zip".

The code is open and commented.

--
Regards
Andy Wiggins