-   -   Take value from sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291268-take-value-sheet.html)

TJF[_3_]

Take value from sheet

How can I read value (for example A1) from sheet which is not active now?
But I dont want switch to this sheet. Of course in VB.

Tom

Frank Kabel

Take value from sheet

Hi
try
worksheets("sheetx").range("A1").value

Frank

Worksheets
TJF wrote:
How can I read value (for example A1) from sheet which is not active
now? But I dont want switch to this sheet. Of course in VB.

Tom

Nick Cranham

Take value from sheet

TJF,
You can (normally) remove the .Select that are generated by the macro
recorder, as long as you take care that you are then referencing the correct
objects rather than Selection.

Nick